For over 15 years Speed Service is a name with a great reputation in the Netherlands and beyond when it comes to maintenance, repair, overhaul, restoration and preparation of, in particular air-cooled Porsches. With owner Olav Gelissen and his team you feel obviously the love and dedication to the German brand.
Their latest offering is the Madster, a backdate based on the Porsche 964 with the American Singer as inspiration. On InterClassics last January, we have seen this creation and you’ll dream right away how this mix of modern and classic would have been assembled to your liking.
Everything is pretty much possible, the modifications they made to the Madster on the photo above are:
- Front and widened entirely of steel behind scenes, extended and converted to load old model
- Front and rear bumpers made in your own design from polyester
- Rear spoiler, custom design with homemade aluminum grill
- Customized sleeves, under sleeves and inside screens
- Carbon roof
- Full suspension coated with new bearings etc.
- Calipers in color striping
- Bilstein suspension
- Three-piece 17-inch Fuchs wheels
- Complete interior in a combination of leather and Alcantara, stitched with red thread
- Original turbo chairs matched with old type of head restraint, name embroidered chairs
- Adapted center console and wiring harness
- Original clocks with special dials look old incl. Madster inscription
- Door panels with custom old type door bins
- Homemade exhaust system with GT3-style tailpipes in the middle
On 23rd and 24th of April the Madster of course will be presented on the Speed Service stand during Capital Cars & Classics!